Get paid like a local with the World Account
Receive international payments – from marketplaces, overseas buyers, payment processing gateways and more – using local bank details.
Global network, local connection
Our local currency accounts are the easy alternative to international bank accounts that don’t require an overseas address.
We provide you with local account numbers and sort codes for 10+ currencies, including USD, GBP and EUR, making it as easy to receive payments from a customer on the other side of the world as it is from down the street.
Payments are processed using domestic payment networks, rather than international bank networks, keeping costs low and payments fast.
Plus, you can collect payments from 100+ global marketplaces, like Amazon, Cdiscount and AliExpress.
LOCAL CURRENCY TO THE POWER OF 11
Once you’ve opened a World Account, you can:
- Move and exchange currencies between accounts quickly
- Request payments from customers easily with local bank details on your invoices
- Be up and trading in GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, CNH, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and MXN in a few minutes
- Add extra multi-currency accounts in CHF, PLN, SEK and AED
- Transfer funds into your own bank account or hold them in your World Account until you need to make domestic or international payments
Worry less, grow more
No robots, guaranteed
- Deal with real people in our dedicated customer service team
- Get help and support via live chat, email and over the phone
One central dashboard
- Log in to a single, easy-to-use online servicing portal
- Track and monitor all your currency accounts in one place
- Enable multi-user access and approval controls
- Enjoy peace of mind with real-time fraud monitoring, blocking and alerts
- Secure your login with two-factor authentication through the Authy app
What our customers say
“WorldFirst and its Xero bank feed saves a huge amount of time on data entry and transaction reconciliation for the TC Group team, in addition to saving our clients time and money on international payments and collections, making it easier for them to expand and grow in new global markets”
Cloud accounting associate partner of TC Group
What our customers say
“I was selling my products in the USA and found it very time consuming and challenging to set up a bank account, but by comparison, setting up my currency account with WorldFirst was simple and efficient”.
Company director of Glamour Empire Ltd (Happy Mama Boutique)
THE WORLD ACCOUNT IN ACTION
Find out why New Zealand Honey Co partnered with WorldFirst and hasn’t looked back since.
Expand your business
With a World Account, global payments are as easy to receive as local ones. Accounts are quick – and free – to set up, with no hidden fees.
You can manage risk with robust hedging solutions and make simple one-off or scheduled payments to individuals – or send funds to up to 200 partners in a single transaction.
We’ve made it easy to connect to more than 100 global marketplaces and pay in multiple currencies like a local, so you can start expanding your international trading.