Collect overseas funds with your easy alternative to a bank account abroad
With an International Collections Account, you can pay suppliers in their local currency and choose the best time to move your money.
- Open up to 10 local currency accounts for free and start collecting funds from international customers and marketplaces like Amazon, Trade Me and eBay
- Integrate your currency accounts with Xero to save time on accounting
- No annual fees, deposit requirements or minimum transaction level
- Available for USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, and SGD
- Repatriate funds when it suits you – not your marketplace or payment gateway
- Access proof of account ownership from your account manager
Pricing, often called a margin, is the difference between the rate we buy your currency and the rate we sell it to you.
Most banks and FX providers will not disclose their pricing/margin as it’s hidden in the exchange rate you receive as the customer. Banks can charge as much as 5%, and in many cases a fixed fee is also charged. The true cost of your transfer is the fee plus the margin taken by your provider.
Margins are indicative and determined by transfer volumes. Learn more about our pricing structure.
Spend less time managing the day-to-day and more time growing your business
Excellent customer service
- Make transfers online 24/7
- Always speak to a dedicated WorldFirst relationship manager, never a machine
- Ask us anything – we’re happy to help or we’ll suggest someone who can
One central dashboard
- Easily track and monitor all your currency accounts in one place
- Access live exchange rates across multiple currencies
- Quickly manage tasks through the intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Instantly sync all your transactions for a real-time view of your accounts
- Simple, one-time sign-up to help you start saving admin time
- More than 2 million customers trust Xero – that’s why we chose them as our partners
International Collections Account - Caden Carbon Wheels does global business like a local
Learn how Caden Carbon Wheels provides better value to clients in their global eCommerce business by partnering with WorldFirst to collect global sales in local currency and lowering their FX costs.
"WorldFirst and its Xero bank feed saves a huge amount of time on data entry and transaction reconciliation for the TC Group team, in addition to saving our clients time and money on their international payments and collections and making it easier for them to expand and grow in new global markets".
Cloud Accounting Associate Partner of TC Group
Company director of Glamour Empire Ltd (Happy Mama Boutique)