Pricing, often called a margin, is the difference between the rate we buy your currency and the rate we sell it to you.
Most banks and FX providers will not disclose their pricing/margin as it’s hidden in the exchange rate you receive as the customer. Banks can charge as much as 5%, and in many cases a fixed fee is also charged. The true cost of your transfer is the fee plus the margin taken by your provider.
Margins are indicative and determined by transfer volumes. As such, margins are tailored to each business. The ‘Your margin’ field on the currency converter can be adjusted from 0.10% to 0.60% to display a range of customer exchange rates. Learn more about our pricing structure.
Collect overseas funds with your easy alternative to a bank account abroad
With a World Account, you can pay suppliers in their local currency and choose the best time to move your money.
- Open up to 10 currency accounts for free and start collecting funds from international customers in local currency
- Integrate your currency accounts with Xero to save time on accounting
- No annual fees, deposit requirements or minimum transaction level
- Available for USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, and SGD
- Hold funds and repatriate funds when it suits you
Spend less time managing the day-to-day and more time growing your business
Excellent customer service
- Make transfers online 24/7
- Always speak to a dedicated WorldFirst relationship manager, never a machine
- Ask us anything – we’re happy to help or we’ll suggest someone who can
One central dashboard
- Easily track and monitor all your currency accounts in one place
- Access live exchange rates across multiple currencies
- Quickly manage tasks through the intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Instantly sync all your transactions for a real-time view of your accounts
- Simple, one-time sign-up to help you start saving admin time
- More than 2 million customers trust Xero – that’s why we chose them as our partners
How New Zealand Honey Co is growing its global presence with WorldFirst
Health and wellness brand New Zealand Honey Co specliases in selling on global online marketplaces. Hear how partnering with WorldFirst has helped them save on costs and grow globally.
Businesses trust WorldFirst
- Almost 1,000,000 businesses have sent USD$150B around the world with WorldFirst and its partner brands since 2004
- Your money is safeguarded with leading financial institutions
- We’re an authorised payment services provider