Collect. Convert. Pay. Manage
Where do you want to do business?
For businesses importing and paying overseas suppliers
- Enjoy bank-beating exchange rates that lower the cost of your international payments
- Manage risk with robust hedging solutions and help keep business budgets and future plans on track
- Send mass payments from a single transaction – saving time and money
Discover more about our International Payments Account and sign up for free.
For businesses selling via online marketplaces and websites
- Open up to 10 local currency accounts and start receiving funds from global marketplaces and payment gateways in minutes
- Hold funds to pay suppliers and repatriate funds with ease – plus enjoy competitive rates and transparent fees
- Seamless Xero integration means you can spend less time on accounts and more time building your business
Discover more about our International Collections Account and sign up for free.
Bank-beating exchange rates with margins of 0.60% or less
Pricing, often called a margin, is the difference between the rate we buy your currency and the rate we sell it to you.
Most banks and FX providers will not disclose their pricing/margin as it’s hidden in the exchange rate you receive as the customer. Banks can charge as much as 5%, and in many cases a fixed fee is also charged.
WorldFirst clients enjoy margins of 0.60% or less.
Grow your business with WorldFirst
We help companies maximise global market opportunities, and make it easy to do business anywhere through local currency accounts without the need for local banking relationships.
We're here to help
We have made our set-up simple.
You can usually start using your account within hours. After all, you should have access to your money when you choose.
Please reach out to our team of relationship managers who are on-hand to support you with your global payment needs.
We're on a mission to make it easy to do business anywhere
Expand your global network of suppliers. Sell on a growing network of online marketplaces. Reduce your FX and accounting workload.