World First Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services Licence - to provide financial services in relation to foreign exchange contracts, derivatives and non cash payments facilities to persons within Australia.
Using any of the products contained on this website involves certain risks. Please ensure that you fully understand these risks before transacting with us. If you are in any doubt as to the nature of these risks, please speak with your financial adviser. The website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information contained in this website, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you, in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should also obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before making a decision in relation to the product. You can read our Product Disclosure Statement and our Financial Services Guide.
Telephone calls are recorded for training and quality assurance purposes.
The World First Group* makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of any information derived from third party sources.
Sliding fact bar
All facts quoted about 'WorldFirst' on the website are in relation to group statistics and not individual subsidiaries, unless otherwise stated.
Currency Converter Exchange Rates
The rates on the converter are the "interbank" rates. These are the true market rates - the rates at which banks deal with each other in amounts over £5million. Private individuals and small to medium size business cannot access these rates. So the rate you get quoted when you make a transfer will be slightly lower.
The interbank rates are provided for indication purposes only. Although we believe them to be correct, they are provided by an external source and we cannot guarantee their accuracy, nor are we liable for any loss incurred as a result of relying on these rates.
Big 4 Bank rate and fee competition research
Based on a comparison of WorldFirst currency rates & fees versus the rates and fees published online by the Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, Westpac and NAB in the period 01/07/17 – 05/09/2018 for transfers of amounts of AU$3,000, $10,000, $100,000 and $200,000 to EUR, GBP, USD, NZD and CAD.
- All pricing comparison data obtained and prepared by WorldFirst through online research and reflects daily rates as at the last update
- Pricing comparisons conducted on different days of the week and at different times every fortnight
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate, you should confirm the latest information with WorldFirst prior to transacting.
- The information published is general in nature only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or particular needs and is not recommending any particular product to you
- Up to 7x cheaper messaging is based on transfers for sums of AUD100k, compared with rates advertised online, and the transfer directions include AUD to GBP, AUD to USD, AUD to EUR, AUD to NZD and AUD to SGD. Fees not included