Frequently asked questions
The certifier must confirm that:
- they have seen the original document; and
- the document signed is a complete and accurate record of the original; and
- the photograph bears a true likeness to the individual requesting the certification.
The certifier must also include all of the below information on each document that they certify:
- The date
- Their signature
- Their name and title printed clearly
- Their personal or business address
- Their contact number
- Their registration number (if applicable)
1) Driver's license/Passport/My number (both sides) + 1 address confirmation document such as utility bill/credit card statement*/residence certificate
2) Other form of IDs (only juki card is accepted for this case) + 2 pieces of address confirmation documents such as utility bill/credit card statement*/residence certificate
*For utility bills and credit card statement for address verification, please submit the one with your personal name.
If you can log in with a temporary password, please change your password.