USD is the main currency for ClickBank when it comes to sales and affiliate payments. This article explores how a multi-currency account with WorldFirst can help save you money vs companies like Payoneer and your local bank when repatriating overseas ClickBank earnings.
What is ClickBank?
Click Bank is a marketplace that matches merchants with affiliate marketers who receive commissions for promoting their products. There is a large range of products you can choose to promote from categories such as health & beauty, self-help, online business services and arts & crafts.
Vendors will typically provide assets to marketers to help promote their products like banners, product descriptions and landing pages. Marketers will then drive traffic to their own landing pages through channels like SEO/content, social media and paid media.
Access USD bank account details & achieve better exchange rates
World Account is a multi-currency account which gives your business access to USD bank account details to collect your commissions in local currency and repatriate your affiliate payments at market-leading exchange rates. World Account can be cheaper than businesses like Payoneer who charge up to 2% in margins* vs WorldFirst who charge 0.15% to 0.50% which means you’re bringing home more of your hard earned commission payments.
How to sign up with WorldFirst
Here’s how to get started with WorldFirst:
- Sign up to a free World Account online.
- Provide a few on-boarding documents so we can get to know your business.
- Add your USD account details to your ClickBank account.
- Collect commission payments direct into your World Account. You can hold funds, make payments direct from your account or convert home for 0.15% to 0.50%.
How to add your your World Account USD account details to ClickBank
- Select ‘Account Settings’ on top right hand corner.
- Under ‘Payment Information’, select ‘Edit’.
- Select ‘Direct Deposit’.
- Under ‘Direct Deposit Information’, fill in the WorldFirst USD bank account details. These details can be found in the ‘Currency Accounts’ tab of your WorldFirst online account.
- Select ‘Checking’ as the Account Type.
- Accept Terms & Conditions and save changes
Learn more about World Account
These comments are the views and opinions of the author and should not be construed as advice. You should act using your own information and judgement.
Whilst information has been obtained from and is based upon multiple sources the author believes to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be incomplete or condensed.
All opinions and estimates constitute the author’s own judgement as of the date of the briefing and are subject to change without notice.
Please consider FX derivatives are high risk, provide volatile returns and do not guarantee profits.