About Caden Carbon Wheels
Caden Carbon Wheels is based in Sydney and sell the lightest, most durable carbon racing wheels on the planet. Early on in the business, Ben realised that providing carbon racing wheels directly to consumers and not having to go through retail distribution will ultimately provide the most value for his clients. Expansion to global markets via online retail channels was driven by high global demand for the wheels, allowing Caden Carbon Wheels to now sell in France, Spain, UK and the US.
Take your local business global with World Account
With COVID seeing a large shift in businesses taking their businesses online and expanding globally. It is never a great experience for businesses to access local bank account details in foreign countires. World Account gives your business access to local bank account details in USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, AUD, CNH, JPY, SGD, CAD and HKD, allowing your business to collect in local currency, make overseas same-currency payments and hold funds for your business.
Sign up to WorldFirst
Sign up to WorldFirst today and start saving on your small business money transfers.
How to open a EUR account with WorldFirst
- Sign up to a free World Account online in just a few minutes.
- Complete our on-boarding process where we get to know your business.
- We will instantly issue your EUR account. You can open as many as you like and we can also open accounts in USD, GBP, AUD, NZD, JPY, SGD, HKD, CNH and CAD.
- You provide your local EUR bank account details to business stakeholders such as customers on invoices, marketplace accounts and to your business partners.
- Once you have EUR in your account, you can repatriate at market-leading exchange rates or make same-currency payments direct from your account. Transfers can be online or through your dedicated account manager.
Our accounts are made for the collection of global funds relating to your business and a not made for long-term storing of funds.
How WorldFirst Compares with the Banks
Switching from your bank to FX specialist providers to pay your overseas suppliers will result exchange rate margins up to 8x cheaper than the banks and paying significantly less fees too! If you don’t believe us, here’s a comparison we’ve conducted on your behalf:
These comments are the views and opinions of the author and should not be construed as advice. You should act using your own information and judgement.
Whilst information has been obtained from and is based upon multiple sources the author believes to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be incomplete or condensed.
All opinions and estimates constitute the author’s own judgement as of the date of the briefing and are subject to change without notice.
Please consider FX derivatives are high risk, provide volatile returns and do not guarantee profits.