Cross-border payment solutions for Amazon sellers
WorldFirst helps online retailers using Amazon and other marketplaces to expand into new markets and makes the process of repatriating overseas sales faster and cheaper.
If you’re selling on one of Amazon’s many global platforms, we can help you open local currency accounts to collect your overseas revenues quickly and effectively. And, with our market-leading World Account, you can now manage all your local currency accounts from one easy-to-use platform using one single login.
International banking for ambitious sellers
With the World Account, Amazon sellers can:
- Open multiple local currency accounts in GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, JPY, AUD, SGD, NZD, HKD & CNH – INSTANTLY and for FREE
- Receive funds from global customers – marketplaces, payment gateways or direct from customers
- Pay suppliers in local currencies from World Account. Like a rate? Exchange now, use later
- Hold balances in local currencies and move money instantly between balances within World Account
- Control all your finances online or via our app – and there’s always an expert on hand if you need them
- Great WorldFirst rates on all FX transfers. And absolutely no hidden fees
How to get started
Register today, it only takes a few minutes. We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to confirm next steps.
Setup your World Account by choosing the currency accounts you need.
Share these details to collect from clients and online marketplaces or start using to pay suppliers.
Fees and Q’s
It’s free to open an account and we don’t charge fees for receiving money. There are also no monthly charges or any transfer fees on foreign exchange transactions.
No monthly fees. No transfer fees on foreign exchange transactions. No excuses.
Want a same currency transfer? Costs will vary. Get in touch.