How we protect your money
The safety and security of your money is as important to us as it is to you. It’s good practice to check out any financial institution you’re thinking of working with, that’s why we provide all the information you need upfront for transparency and clarity. WorldFirst holds sufficient capital to protect our business.
Here’s how WorldFirst keep protects your money
- Real-time fraud monitoring, blocking and alerts
- Secure 256-BIT encryption across our platforms
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security to all electronic payments
- Open access from your account allows you to link with authorised third-parties, enabling them to share their information with regulated providers with extra ease and security
- Integration with Authy, allows a smoother, safer and quicker way to authenticate on multiple devices, including mobile, tablet and desktop
- Strong T1 and T2 banking relationships
- WorldFirst has dedicated relationship managers, localised communication and investigation team to support customers monitor and track transactions
Our financial position
In line with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006, please follow the below link for World First UK Limited’s Section 172 Statement, which is available on pages 5-9 of our 2021 Strategic Report.