TRANSPARENT FX FEES FROM AS LOW AS 0.10%*
TRANSPARENT FX FEES FROM AS LOW AS 0.10%*
No hassle or need to negotiate, always pay the same FX fee based on your annual trading volume, so you know what rate you’ll receive on every trade, every time.
Enter new markets faster with a World Account
Grow your small business into a global enterprise. With flexible local and cross-border payments and risk management tools. Collect and manage international funds with ease.
How we help | Tailored to fulfil SME needs not currently addressed by our competitors
Open one or multiple foreign currency accounts, same-day*, in one platform
• (New) Open local multi currency accounts fast and free, at the click of a button*
• International currency accounts, underpinned by Tier 1 Banks and Tier 2 banks
• No opening fees, annual fees, deposit requirements or minimum transaction level
• Free to collect and hold money from international customers or marketplaces
• Save on marketplace FX transfer fees – more favourable exchange rates
• Greater control over the timing of your transfer
Transfer money between balances and make local or international payments out
• (New) Faster same-currency & cross-currency payments
• Move money instantly between currency accounts
• Top-up any balance from your domestic account if needed
• Pay suppliers across 130 currencies globally
• Repatriate funds to your own domestic bank account
• Pay out to your supplier straight from the dashboard and making running your business easier
Easy account management to save you time and money
• Manage Access to your accounts 24/7 with our online platform
• (New) New single dashboard gives a critical real-time overview of your currency account balances
• Full visibility of funds as soon as they hit your account
* Most requests will be activated instantly; but in some cases, this can take up to 1 business day. EUR and JPY will be activated within 1 business day.
Sign up for a free World Account now
We value our customers, and our team of dedicated London based Account managers are here to support you from the start to the end of your entire global selling lifecycle.Open an account
Rated excellent on TrustPilot
What businesses can benefit from World Account?
Some of our major marketplace partners include:
Your easy alternative to a bank account abroad
Extend your global reach and do more business internationally with local currency accounts. Once you are a World Account customer, you can open a local currency account online in 10 currencies – at the click of a button.
Opening a currency account only takes a matter of minutes and there is no need to visit a local branch or have a local address. So you can quickly get back to focus on running your business.
Personalised account details, including your own unique account number under your business name.
24/5 customer service, and dedicated UK based account managers to support you from beginning to end
Set up multiple currency accounts in the same currency to support all your marketplaces and online storefronts.
(New) On demand statements and proof of currency account ownership documents directly from the platform to provide to marketplace platforms.
(New) Set your payees (beneficiaries) up with ease with our new optimised / smart form.
(New) Easy to use live chat services with responses from our experts.
Connect your World Account to Xero to sync all your transactions in real-time and streamline your accounting process.
(New) New intuitive central dashboard giving you a critical real-time overview of your currency account balances.
(New) Live rates display (inclusive of our fee) to allow you to take advantage of market movement.
(New) Receive instant confirmation of your status and see any outstanding actions that need to be completed.
(New) Save on marketplace transfer fees – fixed transparent FX pricing clearly on display to help you manage your margins.
Free to receive money from international customers to your own GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, JPY, AUD, SGD, NZD, HKD & CNH account details.
Save time and money on making cross border payments, by paying local suppliers directly from your local currency account.
(New) Make same day payments to GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, JPY, NZD, SGD, CHF, HKD, CZK, PLN.
Yes, you can! Mange your business finances and reduce time spent on accounting by syncing all your transactions* with your Xero account with a simple one-time set-up
*Applies to 10 currencies
Yes, you can. When a merchant opens a new marketplace storefront or changes the bank account details linked to an existing storefront, marketplaces often require proof of account ownership - such as a statement or account opening letter (often referred to as an ‘account verification letter’) - to begin receiving payments into the new account.
We’ve made it a priority for business owners to manage their revenue streams and be able to receive international payments directly into their WorldFirst accounts.
WorldFirst partners with marketplaces and e-commerce service providers on a global scale. This allows us to help you solve problems with cross-border payments for your e-commerce business.
World First Netherlands B.V. is authorised by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). You can find out more about where the companies under the World First Group are registered and regulated here.