Collect overseas funds with your easy alternative to a bank account abroad
With an International Collections Account, you can pay suppliers in their local currency and choose the best time to move your money.
- Open up to 10 local currency accounts for free and start collecting funds from international customers and marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba and Cdiscount, instantly*
- Sign up in five simple steps, taking just a few minutes
- Available for GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, CNH, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, and SGD
- Repatriate funds when it suits you – not your marketplace supplier
* EUR and JPY will be activated within one business day.
Faster same and cross-currency payments
Make same-day payments across our popular currency pairs with extended cut-off times to help speed up your supply chain.
- Open the door to Asia with flexibility to pay Chinese suppliers online in CNH, USD, HKD or EUR
- Move currency between accounts, whenever you want
- Pay quickly and easily in local currency
- Book and manage forward contracts, securing rates for up to 2 years
Spend less time managing the day-to-day and more time growing your business
Excellent customer service
- Customer service available via live chat, email and over the phone
- Always speak to a dedicated WorldFirst relationship manager, never a machine
- Ask us anything – we’re happy to help or we’ll suggest someone who can
One central dashboard
- Easily track and monitor all your currency accounts in one place
- Access live exchange rates across multiple currencies
- Quickly manage tasks through the intuitive, easy-to-use interface
"WorldFirst and its Xero bank feed saves a huge amount of time on data entry and transaction reconciliation for the TC Group team, in addition to saving our clients time and money on their international payments and collections and making it easier for them to expand and grow in new global markets".
Cloud Accounting Associate Partner of TC Group
Company director of Glamour Empire Ltd (Happy Mama Boutique)
The International Collections Account in action
Established in 2013, Glamour Empire Ltd produces womenswear, specialising in comfortable and chic maternity clothing.
Glamour Empire Ltd has been working with WorldFirst for four and half years. Prior to this, the company had been using an FX company based in Poland and making FX transfers directly from a business bank account, but this was very arduous and time consuming.
Find out why Glamour Empire turned to WorldFirst and hasn't looked back since.