Purpose of the API
The PSD2 API offered by WorldFirst is designed and documented to support the aims of the second Payment Services Directive.
The WorldFirst API allows all customers to link and manage their currency account, edit beneficiaries, and make payments as required.
We invite all our Third-Party Providers (TTPs) to test our API to ensure seamless and intuitive integration.
- Account Information Service Providers (AISPs): these are service providers that aggregate and display the customer’s online account information. Including one or more accounts held at one or more account servicing payment service providers (AISPs)
- Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISPs): these are service providers that initiate payment transactions on behalf of the customer
How to access the API
Disclaimer: the following is an interim measure whilst WorldFirst continue to test with partners.
It will be streamlined so that no customer has to on-board with WorldFirst subsequent to the completion of testing.
- Request: Please contact WorldFirst to request credentials
- Credentials: WorldFirst will provide credentials to access the API
- Get access: Third party accesses the API documentation and prepares the application to work with the WorldFirst API
Who to contact?
For technical questions or issues please contact WorldFirst at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org