What we offer
The WorldFirst API allows your clients access to other opportunities around the world via a single API integration without ever leaving your app or platform.
Benefits for you
- Easy, flexible integration
- Your platform, your UX, our financial network
- Streamline operations with our APIs
- Real-time online reporting, including payment creation and tracking
Benefits for your clients
- Direct access to global currency accounts without leaving your platform
- Seamless cross-border collection and payments network
- Fast, secure and globally regulated, with tier 1 banking partners
- Ability to open new bank accounts instantly within your platform
- Live rates: take the complexity out of securing prices by connecting to our live FX rate repository, this ensures you lock in market competitive prices and protect your bottom line
B2B payments & treasury management
Mass payments & payroll
Enable your cross-border sellers to instantly open in-country currency accounts to collect sales proceeds locally from your platform.
These accounts are fully embedded and managed within your marketplace seller portal, which enables merchants to view balances, pay suppliers and manage FX and payments without getting distracted from the main task of selling.
MSBs, financial institutions (FIs) & banks
If you are an established Tier 1 MSB or bank, our APIs may be able to support your global growth ambitions.
We can offer you and your clients improved global payment capabilities and a global currency account solution all integrated into your existing user interface.
We may also be able to rely on your existing KYC processes to make the sign-up process for your existing clients as smooth as possible.
Here’s an overview of how our API’s integration and functionality works:
WorldFirst API developer resources
We’ve also created a dedicated resource site to ensure they have all the information they need.
But should they require assistance, our team is always ready to support them.
Find clear, concise and detailed documentation that makes integration easy for developers.