WorldFirst Disclaimer policies
Last updated: 7 August 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that a website automatically downloads to a user’s device when they visit a website. They are primarily used in helping the website recognise a user that has visited the website previously (such as remembering a user’s login, preferred language, preferred font size and other display preferences). They can also store account and password information so a user doesn’t have to keep re-entering them whenever they come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
Cookies used on this Website
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to this Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to this Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Depending on how long the cookies remain in your browser, they may also be divided into two different groups: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave this Website.
- Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser even after you close the browser. They have expiration dates and can be used to store information that can be accessed across multiple browsing sessions.
Third party cookies
This Website also deploys third party cookies from Doubleclick and Google Ads Optimization, which enable us to improve and personalise your experiences on our Website and deliver relevant content to you.
Specifically, these cookies are used to remember how you use this Website, your recent searches, your previous interaction with an advertiser’s ads or search results, or your visit to an advertiser’s website. Such information is collected in order to enable advertising of this Website on third party sites or search engines, place ads relevant for you, improve the reports on campaign results or avoid that you see the same ads several times.
We may share data within the WorldFirst Group of Companies (including companies within the Ant Group) data that may identify you.
If you wish to disable the cookies used at this Website or manage your preferences for various types of cookies, you may change the settings on your browser. Through your browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of cookies by this Website. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this Website (and your use of this Website) may be compromised.
Please use the below links to find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, please visit the browser developer's websites.