Transfer money to
Australia with WorldFirst
A better way to transfer money abroad
If you need to send money overseas, speak to us. We’ll get you where you need to go.
- Secure money transfers - we've helped customers transfer billions around the globe since 2004
- Competitive exchange rates with transparent fees
- Transfer online 24/7 or via your dedicated account manager
- Same-day payments available for major currencies
- Manage risk with forward contracts and firm orders
- Make international payments in 40+ currencies
- Collect into locally-based currency accounts in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CNH, SGD, NZD, HKD & AUD
How to transfer money to Australia
How much does it cost to
send money to Australia?
|Margin||0.60% or less|
|Account management fees||$0|
|Opening local currency receiving accounts||$0|
^Our payment fees are determined by factors including the location where you and your payee are based and the currency you want to convert to.
How long will it take to
transfer money to Australia?
Transferring money to Australia with WorldFirst is fast and secure. We'll usually make a same-day payment when we receive your funds. This will arrive fully cleared with your bank the same day though they may not credit your account until the next business day.
If you need funds to arrive by a particular date please call us for advice and accurate information.
In rare circumstances delays may occur. WorldFirst will do everything reasonably possible to ensure that funds arrive on time but it is not liable for delays caused by intermediaries or receiving banks.
Businesses trust WorldFirst
- Almost 1,000,000 businesses have sent $150B around the world with WorldFirst and its partner brands since 2004
- Your money is safeguarded with leading financial institutions