We’re working with Cdiscount, a key player on the French e-Commerce market for 17 years, to help online sellers grow their business and save money with competitive exchange rates when they bring home revenues from sales on that marketplace.
International sellers can reach French consumers on Cdiscount, and the marketplace accepts sellers from all over the world, selling all types of products.
- Monthly website visitors: 11,000,000
- Registered members: 16,000,000
- Registered sellers: 7,000+
- Open seller registration or invite only?: Open seller registration
- Website: www.cdiscount.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- C Logistique (fulfilment by Cdiscount)
- 4 instalment payment purposed to all customers and fully supported by Cdiscount
- Register without commitment or contract
- Safe payments
- Multilingual account managers
- Marketing tools available (strike prices, sales campaigns)
Which integrators plug into Cdiscount?
ChannelAdvisor, Linnworks, Volocommerce, PlentyMarkets, Tradebyte, Efulfilment, Lengow, ECPP, AlRoot, ShoppingFlux, Neteven, Sellermania, Iziflux, Beezup. In development: Channel Pilot, Brickfox, Magnalister, Dreamrobot…
What requirements do Cdiscount have for international sellers?
Sellers must have a company registration number; they will need product datasheets; and customer service must be offered in French.
How does a World First client supply their bank account details to the marketplace?
In the registration form.
For more information on Cdiscount, click HERE. If you’re interested in applying for a seller account then click HERE (select language from the top menu), and mention you are a World First customer in the ‘Your Message’ section to claim a three month free trial on Cdiscount.
For more information on how World First can save you money when you make international payments, click HERE.