World First USA, Inc's international payment service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don't know well, you may be putting yourself at risk of fraud. Do not become a victim of fraud.
At World First, security of your funds is our highest priority. So, before you send money to someone you don't know well, we recommend you make sure you're not sending money :
- to someone you don't know
- to prove availablity of funds to someone
- to claim an inheritance or winnings from the lottery
- to someone claiming to be a relative and in need of funds
- to a person you met online
- to a 3rd party that asks about your money or bank transactions
- to pay for taxes
And remember, deals and opportunities that seem too good to be true, generally are!
If you are worried that you may have been a victim of fraud, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 844.571.2682.