We are growing… and we need some new talent! This is a great role to enter a fast paced, target driven environment for someone who relishes a challenge and loves talking to new people. And our new office in the Bay Area, California is hiring! If this sounds like something you’d want to do – we want to meet with you.
This role has been created to support the strong growth objectives in the organization, and we are now looking for a smart, motivated individuals to help us achieve our goals. You are responsible for assisting qualified clients with numerous elements of repatriating their income from overseas online marketplaces. It’s a busy and challenging role with personal growth and development.
- Day-to-day management of clients
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “dormant” and “non-dealt” clients to ensure high conversion levels
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
Who you are
You love talking to new people. You are a motivated self-starter who uses initiative. You have excellent organizational and communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail drives you every day. You are personable and good with people, possess an excellent telephone manner and above all, you are a team player. You will have an associate degree or higher (recommended) and speak English fluently, fluency in at least one more language is helpful. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidate and an excellent career opportunity.
- Base plus discretionary bonus
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, bank holidays, personal leave and 401K
Please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note E-Commerce Relationship Manager – West in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.