The Business Development Team is responsible for proactively identifying and securing new corporate business. This is a full sales-cycle role involving researching, networking, developing, and maintaining professional relationships with management and C-level executives within corporations that have exposure to international financial transactions.
This role has been created to support the strong growth objectives of the organization, and we are now looking for smart, motivated individuals to help us achieve our goals. You are responsible for researching industries, generating leads, calling prospects, and opening new clients.
As a member of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for these 3 objectives:
- Developing a broad understanding of the global FX market and international business
- Generating leads and qualifying business prospects mostly via telephone (some travel)
- Analyzing prospects’ needs and offering tailored foreign currency payment solutions to help meet their business objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience
- Capacity to understand corporate structure and pinpoint key decision makers
- Highly self-motivated and driven with exceptional time-management skills
- Fluent in English (fluency in at least one more language is helpful) with advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment while striving toward a specific sales objective
- Demonstrate a vested interest in the foreign exchange markets and the services of World First
- Base plus industry-competitive commission structure
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, bank holidays, personal leave and 401K
**Please send you resume and cover letter tousrecruitment@worldfirst. com.
***Please note Corporate Sales – RI in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
World First is not a typical financial services company. As a matter of fact, we pride ourselves on being different. Think bank meets Google meets young, entrepreneurial start-up. We are one of the world’s leading international payments specialists; headquartered in the London, we launched in the US in 2012 in the Washington, DC, area. Our San Bruno, CA, office opened October 1st, and we are thrilled to be opening our Providence, RI, office in early November. We make moving money around the world faster, easier, safer and just all-around better. Every year, we help tens of thousands of people and businesses exchange currency. Our business is built on our relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners, and colleagues.
Our Head Office recently won the European Business Award for Customer Service, something we take very seriously. We are also very proud to have been named one of the Best Small Companies to Work For in the Sunday Times, a sister organization to the Wall Street Journal.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard.