$100 credit for new users
New clients who fulfil the following requirements will get USD$100*.
1. register and do their first trade with World First by receiving funds from Lazada on or before 31st May, 2017
2. have never used World First to receive funds before;
3. provide the promotion code “Lazada100” to your World First client manager on the first trade by phone
*Terms and conditions apply. Find out more here.
The integration of World First as an international payments provider with Lazada has opened up a key but notoriously difficult region for online sellers. With regional marketplaces across Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, Lazada is offering World First as an alternate pay-out option for international sellers, so you can bring your money home at a great rate.
It's free to open an account, there are no fees for receiving money and no monthly charges. One World First account to manage your payments in different currencies across different market places.
Sell with Lazada:
- Excellent fulfilment service with their easy 48 hour shipping solutions
- Full customer support service
- Multiple product listing with full control your prices and stock
- No listing fees, no maintenance fees, free access to category experts
Want to grow your online business internationally with Lazada marketplace? Sign up today and let World First support you in expanding your business and bring your money home. Cheaper, faster, easier
Fees and charges
Put simply, there aren't any. Zilch. Nothing. Nada. It’s free to open an account and we don’t charge fees for receiving money or any transfer fees on foreign exchange transactions. There are no monthly charges either.
If you want a same currency transfer, we offer competitive transaction costs. Please contact us for further details on those.
With World First you can open receiving accounts for the following regions and currencies:
When you're trading on overseas marketplaces, you'll need more than just receiving accounts. You'll need an effective way of converting your payments back into your own currency. You may also want to pay overseas suppliers or lock in a rate to help you budget. The good news is, we can help.