The French ecommerce market offers huge opportunity for online sellers. With one in every three internet users making a purchase from an online marketplace last year, it is the second largest in Europe. And, with similar characteristics and overall demographics to that in the UK, local businesses often stand in good stead to flourish there. But how can you get a piece of this rapidly growing ecommerce pie, forecast to reach €90 billion by 2020. 
World First has teamed up with Linnworks and Cdiscount to bring you an exclusive guide to the French ecommerce market including the details you need to know to get started. It’s specifically designed for UK online sellers looking to export to France through Cdiscount, one of the country’s most popular online marketplaces.
Download now to discover:
- The best performing ecommerce product categories
- Buying behaviours of the average French online shopper
- How to break into the market by selling on Cdiscount
- Cdiscount benefits including Fulfilment and the Pole Positon Programme
- Repatriating euro revenues using World First
…and much more
So what are you waiting for? Download your complimentary copy of the eBook here.
 Médiamétrie – Online behaviour observatory (Q1 2016)