Collect. Convert. Pay. Manage
Where do you want to do business?
For businesses importing and paying overseas suppliers
- Make international money transfers easily and securely at speed
- Manage risk with robust hedging solutions and help keep business budgets and future plans on track
- Send mass payments from a single transaction – saving time and money
Discover more about our International Payments Account and sign up for free.
For businesses selling via online marketplaces
- Open up to 10 local currency accounts and start receiving funds from global marketplaces in minutes
- Hold funds to pay suppliers and repatriate funds with ease – plus enjoy competitive rates and transparent fees
- Seamless Xero integration means you can spend less time on accounts and more time building your business
Discover more about our International Collections Account and sign up for free.
What you see is what you pay
As a new WorldFirst customer you will begin with a maximum FX fee of 0.5% when you open an International Payments Account and a maximum FX fee of 0.6% if you open an International Collection Account.
Your conversion volume will be reviewed as you transact, and you will be re-banded accordingly so you can benefit from better pricing, lowering your fees the more you convert.
Grow your business with WorldFirst
We help companies maximise global market opportunities, and make it easy to do business anywhere through local currency accounts without the need for local banking relationships.
We're here to help
We have made our set-up simple.
You can usually start using your account within hours. After all, you should have access to your money when you choose.
Please reach out to our team of relationship managers who are on-hand to support you with your global payment needs.
We're on a mission to make it easy to do business anywhere
Expand your global network of suppliers. Sell on a growing network of online marketplaces. Reduce your FX and accounting workload.
Businesses trust WorldFirst
Since 2004, more than 240K businesses have utilised WorldFirst to send more than £87bn around the world.