Safeguarding your money
Keeping your money safe
The safety and security of your money is as important to us as it is to you. It’s good practice to check out any financial institution you’re thinking of working with, that’s why we provide all the information you need upfront for transparency and clarity.
World First Asia Pte Ltd is regulated in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are required to hold a base capital1 of S$250,000 to protect our business and further safeguard our customers. WorldFirst hold sufficient capital to protect our business and safeguard our customers. We also have a 3A2 credit rating from Dun and Bradstreet. You can find out more about where the companies under the WorldFirst Group are registered and regulated here.
Here's how WorldFirst keep your money safe
- Real-time fraud monitoring, blocking and alerts
- Secure 256-BIT encryption across our platforms
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security to all electronic payments
- Open access from your International Collections Account (formerly the World Account) allows you to link your accounts with authorised third-parties, enabling them to share their information with regulated providers with extra ease and security
- Integration with Authy, allows a smoother, safer and quicker way to authenticate on multiple devices, including mobile, tablet and desktop
- Strong T1 and T2 banking relationships
- WorldFirst has dedicated relationship managers, localised communication and investigation team to support customers monitor and track transactions
1Base capital is defined in division 2 of Payment Services Regulations 2019