Download your copy of WorldFirst Singapore’s eCommerce Report: The Voice of Online Sellers Singapore
At the end of 2017, the WorldFirst eCommerce team conducted The Voice of Online Sellers survey, completed by people based in Singapore, who are selling internationally through online marketplaces like Amazon and platforms like Shopify.
The purpose of this project was for us to better understand online sellers and make their voice be heard to marketplaces and governing bodies.
Our key objectives were:
- Collect insights to share with other online sellers who are just starting out, or who are looking to grow their existing business
- Better understand the challenges, motivations, and successes of our clients
- Help one participant grow their business
We had a great response to this campaign, where one lucky respondent was drawn at random to win $5,000 to help grow their eCommerce business.
The Voice of Online Sellers report will be a useful tool for those who are new to online marketplace selling, existing sellers who are looking to expand into new countries or marketplaces and for businesses or individuals who are investigating international selling for the first time. Within, you will find information on:
– Online marketplace selling trends
– What life is like as an online seller
– The views and opinions of sellers