Participate in WorldFirst’s eCommerce survey for a chance to win $5,000 to help grow your online business.
Selling internationally through marketplaces like Amazon and eBay or platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce can be challenging. There’s a huge time commitment, a number of financial risks and loads of information to navigate through when starting out or expanding your online business.
Here at WorldFirst Foreign Exchange, we are embarking on a survey to better understand the trials and tribulations of online sellers – we want to hear more about your pain points, motivations, challenges and who your influences are. We’ll then share these findings to hopefully make your journey more successful. We won’t ask any trade secrets and you don’t even have to tell us what products you sell!
Win $5,000 to help grow your online business
Your time is valuable, so we want to thank one lucky eligible participant by rewarding them with $5,000 to help grow their online business. The insights report from this campaign will also be a useful tool for your business.
We encourage Singapore-based international online sellers, at all stages of their eCommerce journey to share their voice, from those trying to make their first sale, to those who are eCommerce experts. Please consider the full terms and conditions before participating.
• The survey will be open between 30/10/17 – 18/12/17, with the winner announced on 22/12/17.
• Like our Facebook page! This is where the lucky winner will be announced.
• Participants must be located in Singapore.
• Participants must be selling internationally through online marketplaces and platforms like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Trade Me, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Lazada.
• You don’t need to have made a sale, but you must have a storefront or listing.
• There are no questions asking exactly what products you sell, any of your trade secrets and no personal information will be shared externally. Information collected is solely for the purpose of this campaign or event and it will not be use of other purposes.
• This survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.