Our price promise
Because we transact more than US $9bn billion a year, we're able to access the same interbank market rates as the high street banks. What is the interbank rate? The rate at which banks buy and sell currency to each other. We make our money by taking a smaller margin from this rate which allows us to pass the savings onto you. Simple.
We're so confident we can offer you great rates, we offer you our World First Price Promise. All you need to do is:
- Register with us - it only takes 5 minutes
- Tell us how much money you wish to transfer and were quoted a rate for
- The time of day you received the quote
Once we know all these details we can quote you. However as with all these things there are some terms and conditions which determine whether we can offer you our price promise. These are as follows:
- You must have an active trading account with another provider
- You must have the quote in writing/ email to send to World First within 3 hours of receiving it. 'Quote' means an estimated rate for a transaction and not a transaction that you have already entered into.
- We cannot give you a rate better than the rate we buy the currency at i.e. the interbank rate
- We work off live market rates so if you want to get the rate we quote you, you must book it there and then either by phone or online. Unfortunately, you cannot come back later and still hope to get that same quote as the rates are moving all the time
- Our price promise does not apply if you have already agreed a rate with us and we have bought the currency. We cannot cancel or amend a transaction.
To make the most of our price promise, register with us now. It's quick and easy and you'll be buying your currency at the best exchanges, we promise!