We have made a tough decision to concentrate on our business services and discontinue our Private client service, as we strengthen our focus on serving business customers globally.
- Clients will no longer be able to make any transfers from 31st of August 2021
- Clients will have read-only online access between 31st August 2021 and 30th November 2021
- Full access to online accounts will be lost from 30th November 2021
Please note that our money transfer services for our business and eCommerce customers will remain unaffected by this decision.
Do I need to do anything?
Key actions for existing WorldFirst Private customers are:
Transfer any balances out of your account by the 31st of August 2021. Please also contact your account manager if you have an open forward contract.
- Stop any regular payments your have with WorldFirst by the 31st of August 2021.
If you want to download any transactions or statement information you should do so before 30th of November 2021.
- Customers with a business requirement can sign up for an International Payments Account or International Collections Account.
- If you are looking for a comparable service for your personal money transfers, XE will match your WorldFirst pricing for all customers who sign up before the 30th of August.
New to WorldFirst?
If you are for looking for Personal service for international payments, we are no longer taking new registrations and encourage you to consider Xe's personal service.
Further information and support:
If you have additional questions please check out the FAQs above. Otherwise please don’t hesitate to contact us via our website live chat or via the following channels:
Existing customers: please contact your account manager, or our Private account team on +61 2 8298 4900 or via firstname.lastname@example.org