The USD is the most traded currency in the world, being the currency of choice for many businesses around the world when it comes to payments and the US being the country of choice for businesses to scale. So could your business take advantage of locally-based currency accounts in a country like the United States?
Access local US bank account details in the US
World Account gives your business access to locally-based currency accounts in the US, where you’ll receive a routing number and swift code. These details can be then provided to local stakeholders such as customers on invoices, to business partners or added to payment gateways or marketplaces. You can open as many free USD accounts as you need to collect funds for your business.
So what are the advantages of accessing local US bank details?
- Repatriate funds at times that suit you. While this account is a collection account, not made for holding deposits, timing of repatriation can cost your business money.
- Make same-currency payments direct from your account. Handy for paying suppliers and reducing the number of foreign exchange transactions for your business. Also great for paying local staff or contractors.
- Provide a smoother customer experience by invoicing in local currency.
- When you do need to make a cross-border payment, you can access market-leading exchange rates direct from your account.
- Receive your funds fast and securely.
- If you’re selling on marketplace like Amazon, or using payment gateways like Stripe, add your local currency account details direct to these providers.
Who can benefit from a USD bank account with World Account?
If your business is collecting funds overseas, you could benefit from World Account. Industries and professions such as:
- Travel and tourism operators.
- Tech and marketing businesses.
- Financial and professional service providers like fund managers, accountants and consultants.
- eCommerce businesses and online retailers.
- Software and IT businesses.
World Account – The smart way to collect, convert and make payments globally
- Open locally-based currency accounts for free in USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, JPY, SGD, CNH, CAD and HKD.
- Collect funds from anyone for business purposes quickly and for free with no annual transfer limits.
- Make fast same-currency payments direct from your account.
- Access market-leading exchange rates, with transparent pricing of 0.15% to 0.50%.
- Compatible with marketplaces like Amazon.
These comments are the views and opinions of the author and should not be construed as advice. You should act using your own information and judgement.
Whilst information has been obtained from and is based upon multiple sources the author believes to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be incomplete or condensed.
All opinions and estimates constitute the author’s own judgement as of the date of the briefing and are subject to change without notice.
Please consider FX derivatives are high risk, provide volatile returns and do not guarantee profits.